Industry Giant 2 + Addon

Talk about a game by JoWooD Productions, Transport Giant.
gkirilov
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Industry Giant 2 + Addon

Post by gkirilov »

Is this game better(or worse) than Transport Giant?
I am playing it now .. and it's fun. What about TGiant?
OTTDCoop NewGRF Pack|Different sets of GRFs for TTDPatch (some of them work in OTTD) - 1|- 2|GRF sets for OTTD|OTTD nightly
I hooked up my accelerator to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.
Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car. Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you. Spoilers and bodykits are how much of the wall you take with you. Rollcages and windownets are how much of a mess you leave on the wall.
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

I didn't found Industry Giant that amusing, but at least I understood how it worked, and I didn't understand the GUI and such of Transport Giant.
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
Dauntless
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Dauntless »

Industry Giant II isnt really very good. Average I suppose, but if you have a Geforce 6 or 7 series, forget about it. Its incompatible with the newer Nvidia cards, and the developers say its "impossible" to make a patch, which to me just sounds like they cant be bothered. Jowood tech support is probably the worst there is

Return to “Transport Giant”